6 Bathroom Renovation Trends in 2023
Bathroom renovation trends can change from year to year as new styles and technologies emerge. Las Vegas Kitchen and Bath is known for bathroom renovations in and around Henderson, NV, Las Vegas, Boulder City, NV, Paradise, NV, Spring Valley, NV.
In 2023, you might find the following bathroom renovation trends:
- Nature-inspired designs: Bringing the outdoors inside is a popular trend. Natural materials like wood, stone, and greenery are being incorporated to create a spa-like atmosphere. Earthy tones and organic textures can be used for tiles, countertops, and even bathroom furniture.
- Smart bathrooms: Technology is increasingly being integrated into bathroom designs. Smart mirrors with built-in lighting, heating, and even voice-activated controls are becoming more popular. Sensor-based faucets and toilets with integrated bidet functions are also in demand.
- Freestanding tubs: Freestanding bathtubs have been a growing trend for a while now. They come in various shapes and materials, allowing for a range of design possibilities. The elegant and timeless appeal of these tubs makes them a popular choice for bathroom renovations.
- Matte finishes: Matte finishes on tiles, fixtures, and cabinetry are gaining popularity. They provide a more subtle, elegant look compared to glossy finishes and are less prone to showing water spots and fingerprints.
- Open and spa-like showers: Many homeowners are opting for spacious, open showers with glass enclosures. These showers often feature multiple showerheads, built-in seating, and luxurious materials to create a spa-like experience.
- Bold and dark colors: While white and neutral bathrooms are classic, bold and dark colors like deep blues, rich greens, and even black are being used to create a dramatic and sophisticated ambiance. These dark shades can be balanced with ample lighting to avoid a cave-like feel.
Remember that trends can vary by location and personal preferences, so it’s essential to choose designs that resonate with your style and needs. It’s also a good idea to consult with a professional designer or contractor to ensure that your bathroom renovation meets safety and building code requirements.
Please call us without hesitation.